Brad's brochure

Robin Stevens pianoman@westnet.com.au
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:08:05 +0930 (Cen. Australia Standard Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_HFJJLVC0000000000000
Brad... I really like your brochure , Just a couple of queries.=0D
Why only have a grand action displayed when 99% of piano owners have
uprights.=0D
When I printed it out I ended up with two landscape sheets of paper. Do y=
ou
staple them together or, somehow fold them into a booklet?=0D
Most printers can now print both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printi=
ng)
so a folded booklet printed all sides seems to be the way to go.=0D
=0D
As you say, pictures say a thousand words. I think that a large percentag=
of customers can't be bothered reading full sheets of data however clear
piano tuners try to make it.=0D
=0D
Nice to have some forward thinking.=0D
=0D