WTB Book, "Tone Building" by American Steel and Wire

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Sat, 4 Jun 2005 01:26:47 -0500

I                   Want To Buy  a piano technology book called =
something
like "Tone Building. Proceeds of Chicago Piano Manufactures, 1909"

=20

I have seen it listed for $75 or more  on various book sellers web =
sites.  I
am willing  to pay $75 for it.  It doesn't have to be in perfect =
condition,
only enough to transcribe and  scan.       If anyone on this list wants =
sell their copy for $75, please let me know.  I would accept  a dinged =
up
copy as I might need to break the bindings to scan it. =20

=20

                 Richard Moody =20

=20

                           "I have very simple tastes, I am always =
satisfied
with the very best."=20

             Oscar Wilde (1854-1900); Irish dramatist and novelist.=20

=20

=20