tuner needed

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 20:22:19 -0600

Thank you Susan!
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Susan Kline=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:04 PM
  Subject: Re: tuner needed

  At 05:46 PM 6/8/2005 -0600, you wrote:

    Baldwin accrosonic being moved to Medford will need tuning in a =
monthe. Anyone here on the list? or aa name please. I use to look up =
referals in the directory but this years addition does not give the =
address with the regional listing. bummer

  Hi, Joe. The directory does give the addresses in the main section, by =
name. However, using my local phone book's handy listing of exchange =
numbers in my area code, I've found that David Hanger, Dawn Lowell, Tom =
Lowell (who made the downbearing gauge, I believe), and Eric Werner all =
live in Medford, OR.=20

  The others in the Rogue Valley Chapter are in places like Ashland, =
Gold Beach, Grants Pass, etc.=20

  Susan Kline