tuner needed

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:04:52 -0700

At 05:46 PM 6/8/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Baldwin accrosonic being moved to Medford will need tuning in a monthe.
>Anyone here on the list? or aa name please. I use to look up referals in
>the directory but this years addition does not give the address with the
>regional listing. bummer

Hi, Joe. The directory does give the addresses in the main section, by
name. However, using my local phone book's handy listing of exchange
numbers in my area code, I've found that David Hanger, Dawn Lowell, Tom
Lowell (who made the downbearing gauge, I believe), and Eric Werner all
live in Medford, OR.

The others in the Rogue Valley Chapter are in places like Ashland, Gold
Beach, Grants Pass, etc.

Susan Kline