OT - RE: Spamarrest, reprise, somewhat

Ernie pianolist@golnik.org
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:02:45 -0400

Joe,
=20
If you go to http://webmail.earthlink.net/ and login with your
joegarrett@earthlink.net id and password, you may should be able to =
access
your emails directly. Also, while you're in there you can turn on
spamBlocker (on 'High') which does what Spamarrest did, but is free for
earthlink customers.
=20
- Ernie

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of Joe Garrett
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 2:54 PM
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Spamarrest, reprise, somewhat

All,
Well, Spamarrest really screwed up my beloved 'puter! Big time! Those =
jerks
only have regular business hour, so I'll have to wait until Monday to =
get
them to cancel my account. In the meantime, they are holding all of my
emails hostage, ( I can only access through them!)! Yikes! Really a dumb
move on my part! :-(
I'm accessing all of your posts via the Archives, at this time, 'cause I =
do
want to stay current.<G> If any of you have sent me a message, I =
probably
won't get it until after K.C. Hope to see many/all of you there.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I