Spamarrest, reprise, somewhat

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 11 Jun 2005 11:53:45 -0700

All,
Well, Spamarrest really screwed up my beloved 'puter! Big time! Those =
jerks only have regular business hour, so I'll have to wait until Monday =
to get them to cancel my account. In the meantime, they are holding all =
of my emails hostage, ( I can only access through them!)! Yikes! Really =
a dumb move on my part! :-(
I'm accessing all of your posts via the Archives, at this time, 'cause I =
do want to stay current.<G> If any of you have sent me a message, I =
probably won't get it until after K.C. Hope to see many/all of you =
there.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police