Angry Hubby

Ed Carwithen edwithen@ortelco.net
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:57:51 -0700

I went to tune a piano that is a regular on my list.  I have been taking =
care of the piano for 6 years or so.  It's a spinet..not a great piano, =
but nice lady.
  I approach the door and husband says.."Are you going to tune that =
piano again?  This is Bullshit!  She doesn't even play the damn thing =
anymore."
Whoops!  I turned around, put my tools back in the pickup and left.  =
Wife called before I got home and left a message asking  me to come =
back.  She really did want the piano tuned. =20
You should also know that this piano is in a town 80 miles from my home, =
and the other appointment for that day had cancelled the night before, =
so I made the trip for one piano.
I wrote her a note detailing what her husband had said and that I was =
uncomfortable working in a hostile environment. =20
I haven't heard anything back from her since.  I hate to lose a client, =
but I don't need the aggravation.

Thanks for listening.

Ed Carwithen
John Day, OR