Angry Hubby

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 05:45:38 -0500

Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Ed Carwithen=20
  To: PTG Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 10:57 PM
  Subject: Angry Hubby

  I went to tune a piano that is a regular on my list.  I have been =
taking care of the piano for 6 years or so.  It's a spinet..not a great =
piano, but nice lady.
    I approach the door and husband says.."Are you going to tune that =
piano again?  This is Bullshit!  She doesn't even play the damn thing =
anymore."
  Whoops!  I turned around, put my tools back in the pickup and left.  =
Wife called before I got home and left a message asking  me to come =
back.  She really did want the piano tuned. =20
  You should also know that this piano is in a town 80 miles from my =
home, and the other appointment for that day had cancelled the night =
before, so I made the trip for one piano.
  I wrote her a note detailing what her husband had said and that I was =
uncomfortable working in a hostile environment. =20
  I haven't heard anything back from her since.  I hate to lose a =
client, but I don't need the aggravation.

  Thanks for listening.

  Ed Carwithen
  John Day, OR