Angry Hubby / OT ??

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:00:44 -0500

GOOD for you !!!  I have often times thought that we as tuners, should have
a website where we could post these type problem clients for other tuners
in the area  to be able to access, and know how to handle if they are
called.
I think these types of people go thru many tuners in an area , dispensing
similar , inconsiderate , acts, on unsuspecting guys/gals trying to make
an honest
living.  Not fair to have to put up with that kind of b.s.
I have a good friend who does organ, keyboard service, and charges very
high rates for same.
Nobody gives him a bad time . He is 6' 3", and weighs about 275 lbs.
Been on calls with him,
to help him physically move an instrument, and saw what he charged.
Could tell that the client
was quite ticked - off, but didn't say a word. In the same situation,(
and I recognize it,) same
client would have tuned me in pretty good, I have no doubt.  Maybe we
should all hire a gorilla
to come with us on our calls, just for that type situation. We could
call him "SPIKE."
I'm 5' 8", in shoes, so I certainly know the feeling of the above example.

CT.