Stwy O redesign follow up

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:00:54 EDT

:Listers
    I share this E-reply from my  client somewhat hesitantly but  this kind
of comment always means  a lot to me.
 It's a real part of the job &  a  payday  of a different sort. It's not
something I/we  commonly share but  it is a very rewarding & special part of
this/any job.   Valeries  Mother in Law has known this piano ( model O) since the
50s. Valerie ,husband  Patrick & MIL play & know this piano.
   When I first encountered this  piano  with a cracked plate & along with
sounding old, tires &  mediocre the action was  rebuilt poorly by  "Plays like
truck piano  company"
  They had some fairly serious earthquakes in there area  & I inquired as to
there & the pianos well being & this was  there response.
   Regards
  Dale Erwin

Dale - I never felt the earthquakes!!!!  My first information  about either
of the earthquakes was the news bulletin on the television.   Go figure.  The
Steinway is beyond my wildest dreams.  I have been  playing and practicing (boy
do I need practice LOL) everyday.  My  Mother-in-law, Rose, came over
yesterday and played.  Boy, was she  impressed.  The sound is so clean and rich.  It
just makes me smile  thinking about it.  Dale, God gave you a gift and we are
truly blessed to  have been the recipients of it.  Thank you is not nearly
enough.   It was also wonderful to spend some time with you and  Trix, chatting
and munching.  If you ever get up this way again, you are  always welcome in
our home.  Valerie