Tuning price

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 00:20:14 -0500

Yet another answer to the oft asked question "Why not Minot?"

I'm getting $85 from the local hill folk.

I think it's time for tunings to increase at least 50% in North Dakota. Plus $0.50 per mile. Plus $1.00 for every degree below 32 degrees Farenheit, $10 per degree below zero, $10 for every inch of snow over 37, an extra $500 on days when the temperature hits zero degrees Kelvin, and a $1000 surcharge on the really nippy days.

And those would be the summer season rates.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri