Memorex again!

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:22:37 -0700

Dudes and Dudettes,
I finally got back from the National and am sorting through all the =
spam/good stuff.<G>:-( Over 500 messages! Yikes!
I finally got rid of SpamArrest, (as in let's see how screwed up I can =
make your 'puter!). Now have Earthlink's spam controller. Much easier =
w/low learning curve. As new posts come in it gives me a report, were I =
can put you in da garbagh cawn or let you go to my address book. A =
warning: If'n you don't put in a subject line, you'll automatically go =
in da dumper!<G>
I've still got about 50+ messages to sort through, so it'll be a bit =
before I get up to speed. Sheesh! what a hassle!
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I