Tuning price

Warren Fisher fishwar@earthlink.net
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:03:04 -0500

Cy,
Quote them a price for doing it "right" no matter how much it is and let
them decide how much they want done. They will surprise you every time.
If they can't do it all right now, give them a schedule they can live with
to eventually get it right. Everybody wants it done "right" and will be
willing to pay you for your time if you tell them what it takes. You are
the expert. They will take your word for it. Don't sell yourself short!
Warren

Warren Fisher- RPT
Navy Retired - Slidell, Louisiana