Wurzen felt

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:40:00 -0500

>> Not exactly. Some very nasty sounding soundboards have been built of
>> very nice Sitka. The material is just part of the equation, and
>> anything can be ruined by poor application.
>

> Point taken. Nonetheless I've not ever considered Renner hammers to be
> poor in any way.

Ok, bad choice of generalized wording. My point was what Dale said.
Different applications with similar material can produce different
results. I consider Renner hammers to be too hard for what I'm
doing, though they work fine for others. Different tastes, different
physical requirements. I'm grateful to have some choice.

Ron N