Kansas City (MO & KS)

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:45:25 -0600

Double Hummmmmmmmmmm
No coment O((
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Farrell=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:23 AM
  Subject: Re: Kansas City (MO & KS)

  Hmmmmm. You didn't see me at the convention because I called late and =
was told all the vendor space had been rented......and that I would be =
called if any space opened up. Hmmmm. Grrrrrr. Hmmmm. Grrrrr.....

  Terry Farrell
    SNIP

    The convention was as satisfying and as exhausting as usual...the =
only negative (and a small one at that) was that the Exhibition Hall =
seemed a bit less populous than usual...not by those attending, but =
those exhibiting.  The quality of the exhibits is not in question, =
simply that there seemed to be fewer of them.

    SNIP

    Stan Ryberg=20
    Barrington IL=20
    jstan40@sbcglobal.net