Kansas City (MO & KS)

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 11:46:38 -0400

Kent Swafford email me privately and said:

I hate to hear stories like yours, but all the booths were sold. A few =
exhibitors without notice failed to appear when we opened the doors for =
setup on Tuesday, and Renner aborted their exhibit in the middle of =
setup.

Kent

To which I replied:

Ahhhhhhh. Okay, that happens. =
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Terry Farrell

  Double Hummmmmmmmmmm
  No coment O((
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com
    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: Farrell=20
    To: Pianotech=20
    Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 5:23 AM
    Subject: Re: Kansas City (MO & KS)

    Hmmmmm. You didn't see me at the convention because I called late =
and was told all the vendor space had been rented......and that I would =
be called if any space opened up. Hmmmm. Grrrrrr. Hmmmm. Grrrrr.....

    Terry Farrell
      SNIP

      The convention was as satisfying and as exhausting as usual...the =
only negative (and a small one at that) was that the Exhibition Hall =
seemed a bit less populous than usual...not by those attending, but =
those exhibiting.  The quality of the exhibits is not in question, =
simply that there seemed to be fewer of them.

      SNIP

      Stan Ryberg=20
      Barrington IL=20
      jstan40@sbcglobal.net