Kansas City (MO & KS)

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:33:58 -0500

I don't understand this at all. There were PLENTY of unused booth spaces.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Farrell
To: Pianotech
Sent: 06/23/2005 6:24:32 AM
Subject: Re: Kansas City (MO & KS)

Hmmmmm. You didn't see me at the convention because I called late and was told all the vendor space had been rented......and that I would be called if any space opened up. Hmmmm. Grrrrrr. Hmmmm. Grrrrr.....

Terry Farrell
SNIP

The convention was as satisfying and as exhausting as usual...the only negative (and a small one at that) was that the Exhibition Hall seemed a bit less populous than usual...not by those attending, but those exhibiting.  The quality of the exhibits is not in question, simply that there seemed to be fewer of them.

SNIP

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40@sbcglobal.net