Table saw recommendations?

Dave McKibben davespianotuning@earthlink.net
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:28:07 -0700

Sarah:
If I understand your needs correctly, and I had a table saw, I would use a
dado blade set.
This is a multi-stack set of blades to make the proper width of the slot,
and the blade height for the depth.
Run the stock thru lengthwise using the table saw fence and a ' stock hold
down guide".
Possibly one pass, or possibly two passes.
For anyone who loves woodworking, and you can get a show on TV called " New
Yankee Workshop" with a person called Norm Abrams.........this guy is a
MASTER CRAFTSMAN and you can learn all kinds of tricks watching that show.

Kelly