Franz Mohr

Avery Todd avery1@houston.rr.com
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:41:13 -0500

Hi Horace,

>Avery, if you make it to see him tomorrow, please give him my
>regards.  Also, please tell him that I am still using a "C" fork...Thanks!

Made it and told him that. He just laughed and said you were a nice guy! :-)
Enjoyed it, though, and got his book (autographed) for free. It was worth
it just
to hear his stories! In spite of what some others might say! :-) He's still
an amazing
guy! I just wonder how many of "us" who denigrated him (after I made the
post) will still
be working with major artists at his age?????? And believe me, he still
is!!!!!!!

Avery