Tuning Price

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:21:35 -0700

I'm at $110.00. Portland Oregon. We are currently going through an =
economic slump, in this area, but I'll be damned if I'll "go begging" =
w/the gas/diesel prices so high. (Our biggest expense is transportation, =
folks.)

David Anderson said: "I heard a guy teaching a class at a national =
convention say that a pair of
pliers that cost maybe $60 was the most expensive tool he ever bought, =
and
that he just can't see spending money on tools for "just pianos."

IMO, that "instructor" was an idiot! Never should have said that, =
especially in a CLASS! FWIW, I just bought a really nice voicing tool, =
for $235.00! Worth every damned penny! It always amazes me, (and =
disgusts me, as well!), the crappy tools some people have! Most of those =
"Cheapy Tool Owners" spend more time doing things the hard way and can't =
understand why they're poor! (and that their work is less than stellar!) =
Sheesh!
End of Rant!<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.