Falconi & Pearl River

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 01:46:32 EDT

=20
In a message dated 6/28/05 3:58:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time, =20
dporritt@mail.smu.edu writes:

A lady called me and asked about the relative merits  of Falconi and Pearl=20
River pianos in the same  price range.  I=E2=80=99ve not worked on either of=
 these=20
pianos.  Does  anyone have any input on this?=20
Thanks!

David,
=20
My experience with Pearl Rivers has been overall on the positive side,  give=
n=20
the prices they sell for.  Some of them are among the most stable  pianos I=20
tune. =20
=20
I've also run into some that have regulation problems because the moisture =20
content in the balance rail is unstable. =20
=20
I can't offer any Falcone (sp.?) input.
=20
Dave Stahl