What to do for sore wrists and arms.

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 15:01:20 -0700

For how to remake yourself physically to work with less pain, Pete
Egoscue's books
are the best help I've found.

Here's a link to one. He's written several.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0553379887/qid=1120082160/sr=8-2/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-4655710-2444969?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

If you need pain medication just to keep going, you should make some of the
changes he advocates as soon as you can.

Susan