darkening ivory

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:59:03 +0200

Hello list.

I know I'm rowing against the flow again, but here is another problem :
Nice ivory on this keyboard, quite even, but one key, of course, where I =
had to replace the top.  But in a day of enthusiasm, I have bleached all =
my spare ivory tops.  And now, that one replaced top is a bit whiter =
than the rest of the keyboard, enough to be disturbing.  I know, I could =
bleach the rest of the keyboard, but before I go for drastic, I wanted =
to ask if someone had had succes in just darkening the one top that is =
too bright ? How ?

Best regards.

St=E9phane Collin (ITC).