What to do for sore wrists and arms.

Tvak@aol.com Tvak@aol.com
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:40:00 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/05 1:38:46 PM, vinsam@direcway.com writes:

> I am relatively new in to piano tuning world, but have as much work as I
> can
> handle right now.

OK, I'll tell you what I did to relieve wrist pain, and you tell me how you
got so much business in such a short time.

I started lifting weights.   I think that by building up the muscles in my
arm, shoulder and back, the tension of pulling on the pins was distributed more
evenly throughout the arm.   That's my theory on why it helped, but the fact
is that it helped me.   I have no wrist problems anymore.   And, I look and
feel better, too.

Now, as I sit here writing, with no tunings today, tomorrow, and one on
Saturday, how did you get in the position of having a sore wrist so quickly?

Tom Sivak
Chicago