My address for Ecsaine samples and/or donations to help me get to Rochester.

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 11:17:39 MDT 2006

Dear List,
    A number of you have requested my address.
    It is:

    Gordon Stelter
    Box 2762, Athens, Ga., 30612.

    I'm no "fly-by-night", but I live in a slightly
"iffy" neighborhood, where residents occassionally put
fliers in your mailbox, whilst simultaneously removing
the extant contents, so the P.O. Box is much safer.
    I'll send anyone who donates at least $10 Ecsaine
samples, whether I collect enough for the convention
or not.
    Peace,

P.S. Hope to see you there!