String bearing point lubrication

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed Apr 5 23:45:05 MDT 2006

Mark --

This is a great suggestion. I like the tweezers idea.

OK, so now to divert just a little. What's the difference between Prolube,
(made by ProTek), and just plain ol' Protek? I've been using Prolube for
things like string bearing points, and Protek for things like a quick and
dirty easing of too tight flange bushings. Does it matter?

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles