9 Foot Kimball

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 19:10:16 MDT 2006

2 years ago I sold the 9-foot Kimbal-Welte reproducing
piano back to the Atlantic City Convention Center that
was originally installed to play manually, from the
organ keyboard, or from Welte rolls. It was a
reasonably good sounding piano, built in 1928, and had
a curved keyboard ( rears of keys were in an arc). I
don't remember where the serial # was, but I believe
it was on the inside of the keyslip.
     Thump