Feedback or Controversy on Bach/Lehman's temperament ?

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Tue Apr 11 14:11:23 MDT 2006

So... Is there really no one here who tried it,
Or was I just not taken seriously because I sent the first mail on april 01 ? ;-)

Philippe

Ps : I just tried it and it sounds nice, but I'm not really competent (yet) to judge this...

Hi all,

Did any of you try the Bach/Lehman temperament (http://larips.com) ?
Any feedback on it ? Is it good, Great or just common ? Do you believe
it IS the original J.S.Bach's temperament ? etc...

Regards,

Philippe Errembault