Feedback or Controversy on Bach/Lehman's temperament ?

Bec and John Silva bjsilva001 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 15:40:01 MDT 2006

Hi Philippe,

I did check it out and listened to some of the audio files. I am no
expert on the history of temperaments but it seems convincing to
me :) I have been interested in trying it out on a piano, but haven't
really had the time. I'm actually surprised how transparent the
temperament was on the recordings.

I really would like to hear it on a piano...

- John