Stability & Favorites Poll

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 13 19:21:02 MDT 2006

Alan,
I had a similar experience with a Gulbransen console without the ear phones. ;)  I also tuned a Henry Miller Spinet that a friend bought from a thrift store.  I wish he spent the $150.00, it was half price day, on me.  My most stable, a Baldwin and Boston grand.  What exactly other than size of the piano makes some sound so horrible?
Marshall