Buttressed Arch. Question for Ron N.

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri Apr 14 19:06:27 MDT 2006

Yes, better, thank you. As one guy building soundboards, I'm not sure how to
use this info. but it helps me to understand the system. IS there a force
pushing the rim out, and is there any advantage to trying to make that rim
immoveable, and is there a consequence to it moving with respect to the
soundboard?