scaling problem

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Apr 18 14:34:32 MDT 2006

I highly recommend having the piano rescaled. A number of very qualified
rescalers can do this for a very nominal fee. I assume you are having bass
strings made? Most bass string makers will also do this. You can direct them
to not make any drastic changes - just "clean it up". Jim Arledge does
excellent work at very reasonable prices.

Terry Farrell