Key Excursion

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 18 16:46:39 MDT 2006

An apprentice I had a couple of years ago once told me that the
tuning never bothered him.
Until he learned how to tune. More than once, he'd gone into a room
to practice and some
unisons, etc. bothered him enough to come down to the shop and get his tools!

Knowledge can sometimes be a dangerous thing! :-D

Avery