William Bourne piano

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 19 19:25:20 MDT 2006

Hello:
A client called me in regard to a William Bourne piano (Boston) dated
1890-91 according to Pierce's piano atlas. The owner says that besides being
out of tune, it is generally in good shape and all the parts work. Should
this clinet try to tune it and sell it or cart it to the dump?

Thanks.

Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake, NY