William Bourne piano

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Wed Apr 19 19:45:17 MDT 2006

>Should this client try to tune it and sell it or cart it to the dump?<

Wayne,

Yes.

Seriously, when is the last time you knew of a piano owner who had any
concept of the condition of their piano from a technical perspective?  In
truth, you need to see it, inspect it (including tuning or at least pitch
correcting to see ascertain condition of the pinblock) and then determine
the best course of action for the client.

Regards,
William R. Monroe