an e-mail I received about pianos

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 22 15:16:21 MDT 2006

I received an interesting e-mail today.  Did everyone receive this e-mail or just me?  I've never even heard of this.  If not, then these folks must have found me on an online ad I had promoting  my piano tuning.  What do you guys think?  I'm not a dealer, but maybe someone out there is and has heard of this.

 PAPAVO                       PAPAVO                             PAPAVO

WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PARTNER-DEALER TO SELL IN TH USA BALAFONS

BALAFON IS AFRICAN PIANO ,ORGAN,

BALAFON IS THE ONLY AFRICAN KEYBOARD,IT EXISTE HERE SINCE SOME
THOUSANDS YEARS

DELIVRY ON ADRESS INDICATED

FREE SHIPING

WHOLESALE : 200 USD FOR ONE

RETAIL   :  400 USD FOR ONE

Remarque : message transféré en pièce jointe.