an e-mail I received about pianos

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 06:54:05 MDT 2006

HI Bill,
Sounds like an interesting instrument.  If they looked in mybank account
they'd see a big gaping hole and an open window with money flying away
toward bills etc. :)  They'll also see money spoken for things like possibly
going to convention.   Out of curiosity, I"d like to hear one of these odd
instruments.  Have a great day Bill and everyone.
Marshall