CA glue on loose hammers

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sun Apr 23 08:21:05 MDT 2006

Er.... uh... grin... Duh... !  And how does this change things aside
from the fact that one half of the equation doesnt sponge the stuff in ?

Perhaps tho... there is something along these lines that makes sense...
Maybe CA causes some kind of slight shrinkage in the wood that absorbs
it ?

I dunno... I think I feel that itch behind my left ear again.  :)

Cheers
RicB

Hi Ric,

There is only one wood surface in the equation.
Metal does not readily absorb CA except in tuning pin holes <G>

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools