Action Center Wood Repairs

Wayne M. Williams wwilliams11 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Apr 24 14:27:06 MDT 2006

Dear Terry:
I was haveing a similar problem with action parts from a 1917 Kronich and Bach upright. The hammer butts were worn and unbushed, making them wiggle when one pressed a key.. The but is still in one piece, but the bushing is gone. Is it best to use a bigger pin or go through the trouble of rebushing the wiggly hammer butts?

Thanks for the great picture.

Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake, NY