(OT) Job Opportunity

lafargue at bellsouth.net lafargue at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 26 20:01:12 MDT 2006

 I am an RPT in Mandeville Louisiana (for 20 years), 45 minutes north of
New Orleans.  I live in an area that was the fastest growing area in the
state, and now has experienced an additional recent surge in population
and economic activity due to hurricane Katrina.  I have always been very
busy with way more work than I can handle, but now with the addition of
a retail store (Mason & Hamlin, Charles Walter, Estonia, Perzina, lots
of restored and used pianos) I am really overwhelmed.  I am in need of a
full time technician ASAP.  Our tuning fees range $100-135 and I have
more work than two more techs could handle.  The area is very nice, high
and dry during the storm, growing rapidly.  This area is more family
oriented, less New Orleans party oriented (although you're  45 minutes
from the music and culture).

If you know of anyone that may be interested, please let me know by
e-mailing me off of the list at my address below.   My web site is also
below, but not updated due to my work load.  Thanks.

Lance Lafargue, RPT

LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD

New Orleans Chapter, PTG

985.72P.IANO