Our own pianos

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Apr 27 05:08:04 MDT 2006

Since you folks are mentioning instruments which may not be quite ready for
prime time [forsooth, some not even pianos], I, in the interest of full
disclosure, must admit to the 90% reconstruction of a 1874 Simmons and
Clough 1/M flat top reed organ.  Given to me by a friend's customer who'd
disassembled it with high hopes, then was in the process of moving. A
basket case, jigsaw puzzle with no picture to guide me...  Now playable,
but two sections of key cover still in manufacture.

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.