Baldwin pedals, dumb question

David Chadwick chadwick61 at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 07:02:05 MDT 2006

I have had a situation on several newer Baldwin's where the damper tray rubs
against the cloth punchings on the pivots at the trays pivot blocks. The
punchings were dry fit and with way too much compression between the parts.
Removing the support blocks and replacing the cloth punching with one that's
not so thick and some dry lube relieved the horrible squeaking. Might be
worth looking into.
David C.
Las Vegas