Prius for Piano Tech?

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 22:43:10 MDT 2006

I consitently get 50-65 mpg with my vehicle; if I know that on a particular
day that most or all my clients are return customers, who's pianos simply
need a tuning, I'll throw the bare essentials into my backpack and take my
Yamaha Virago 750 motorcycle! Fun ride and traffic is never an issue as I
routinely FLY between cars. My clients get a big kick out of seeing me ride
up on it; they love it! But Gas mileage is really no concern for me as
almost 100% of my client base lives within .2-10 miles of my front door.
Easy pickins!

Terry Peterson