Prius for Piano Tech?

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Apr 30 23:06:22 MDT 2006

Well William,
I assume you've been following this thread as I have, tough choice, can't
have it all. I sat in an Outback today. Ooohhh nice. My son has a 97, I like
to go surfing and the Outback is great for throwing stuff on and in. My wife
is encouraging me to get the Prius, she was leaning over my shoulder as I
read your email and said "If you don't like the Prius in 2 years give it to
me and go get the Outback" By then her Avalon will be 10 years old, so that
may push me over the edge. BTW, check out this link
http://www.bigislandtoyota.com/vehicles/Prius/in_depth.html
Fenton