Bechstein E?

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 12:17:13 MDT 2006

Hello list,

Anyone know when the Bechstein 'E' was discontinued?  I have certainly  come
across 2 model 'D's in my tuning career and one of them was the best
Bechstein I have ever tuned or played. We are inundated  with Bechsteins in UK, most
of them pretty tired!  It was in light  mahogany with 'gate' legs and a rounded
tail.  I suspect 1920's.  The  length would have been in the 8ft range.  A
stunning piano!  Any other  sightings of this model?

ric