tuning

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 00:27:14 MDT 2006

HI Terry,
I sure do.  I was just curious how others out there approach tuning the octaves.  I have to find them since I just moved, but I have the beat locater cards as well from the course.  I like to go over the videos once in a while as well for refreshent of the tuning procudures etc.  Take care.
Marshall