Backcheck noise

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri Aug 4 21:56:37 MDT 2006

Not all but enough that it's likely that whatever I do will be to them all.
I've not experimented enough with different materials (or manufacturers) to
give a definitive answer.  I did move the backcheck away from the tail and
without tail/backcheck contact, the noise was definitely gone (the flange
centers had been changed and checked already)

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com