1/2 punching

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sat Aug 5 04:10:31 MDT 2006

Not bad David.... not bad at all.  Just goes to show words used in their
proper context in another language usually get understood.  Sorry...
sometimes I just dont find the english word in my mind and something
foreign just pops out.

Toss in the sense of  <<disregard in favour of something else>> in this
case.  To <<not bother with (something)>>

Cheers
RicB

Ric,

"Sloif"?   Please don't use Norwegian unless you're prepared to
translate...;-]
I'm going to assume "sloif" means toss in English...right?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044