tuning

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 07:20:48 MDT 2006

Hi John,
Virgil Smith also states using a strip mute at first if a piano is off pitch
etc.  Once the piano is approximately where it should be I believe he
suggests using the new method.  I tried that method on a friends spinit, and
found that pitch drop to be true.  This is what I loe about being new in
tuning.  I can experiment with different things and see how they work or
don't work. It's a great learning experience.
Marshall