1/2 punching

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 5 16:46:12 MDT 2006

What should the action spread of Bechstein be?   I just looked the wippen rail and there is a slot and an imprint where the washer was at one time...looks like it has been been narrowed...looks like 113 mm now...that might be the problem...the capstan wippen contact is back of the middle of the wippen cushion...
What do I look for in action levels?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044